Recently (some weeks ago) I was nominated by Smiley Yearwood http://smileyyearwood.com/ for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I must admit I was very surprised by this. Thank you so much for your appreciation of my random ramblings; for viewing my work as versatile. I very humbly accept this award.
I am glad I discovered you in Writing 201 and have enjoyed reading much of your work and look forward to reading more.
In accepting the award I do have a few rules to follow.
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 3 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven facts about me:
- I am currently in china for work (third trip) and I generally use this as an opportunity to write a travel blog (banter on canton). I really enjoy this form of writing as it gives me an opportunity to reflect immediately on the things that have resonated with me during my travels
- I love the cool temperate rainforests of Victoria, Australia and coastal environs.
- I hate the spotlight (hence it taking me so long to get around to doing this!)
- I love dumplings (luckily given that I am in the land of dumplings currently)
- I am passionate about sustainability
- Spring is my favourite season
- I love the colour purple
My nominations are:
- Mara Eastern http://maraeastern.com/
- Jane Basil’s Making it Write https://janebasilblog.wordpress.com/about/
I have found all three blogs and Smiley’s incredibly inspiring. They help spur me on to continue playing in this space.